Skip to main content

Tai Pei Chicken Fried Rice and Shrimp Fried Rice

This weekend we decided to be adventurous and bought the Tai Pei Chicken Fried Rice and Tai Pei Shrimp Fried Rice from Walmart. We didnt like it at all. It was barely eatable. Both these rice contain oyster sauce and perhaps that could be one reason i didnt like it.

The reviews on these rice is not good either. Before, you decide to buy it, make sure you take a look at the reviews out there on the web.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coal-Fired Pizza!!!

Coal-Fired Pizza My kids love Pizza. My wife and I, on the other hand, have left our love for Pizza behind. But, with the kids in tow, I started researching how to make a decent pizza from scratch. YouTube is filled with recommendations, so I had to make some choices for my very first Pizza. If you're looking for a quick-cooking Pizza, this isn't the recipe for you. This will take around 2 days, including fermentation and some work. As usual, Kamado Grill Classic is again my go-to cooking platform. References: John Setzler's ' Kamodo Joe Pizza '.  John Kenall's ' Easy Pizza Dough Recipe '. Vito Lacopelli's ' How to Make Perfect Pizza Dough at Home'  and ' freeze the Pizza for later '. Goals: Everyone has so many variations for making Pizza dough. I never realized the debate of Biga vs Poolish  dough making. Before we get into all the details, I set some goals. Type : I wasn't going for Neapolitan-style, very high-heat Pizza. The t...