Skip to main content

Tobys Indian Non Veg - Recipes From Mombasa, kenya

PRINT FOR YOUR REFERANCE.

Specially prepared recipes of Non Veg food, by Toby. It has taken long hours to compile and hope it will be usefull in your life. Remember to try Tobys Molo Lamb Chops, when in Mombasa!!
Link: http://www.geocities.com/crecmca98/Personal/indian-nonveg-recipes.pdf.gz
Courtesy (Khairun Nisa's kaka talibcheena,
katiecheena and all).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coal-Fired Pizza!!!

Coal-Fired Pizza My kids love Pizza. My wife and I, on the other hand, have left our love for Pizza behind. But, with the kids in tow, I started researching how to make a decent pizza from scratch. YouTube is filled with recommendations, so I had to make some choices for my very first Pizza. If you're looking for a quick-cooking Pizza, this isn't the recipe for you. This will take around 2 days, including fermentation and some work. As usual, Kamado Grill Classic is again my go-to cooking platform. References: John Setzler's ' Kamodo Joe Pizza '.  John Kenall's ' Easy Pizza Dough Recipe '. Vito Lacopelli's ' How to Make Perfect Pizza Dough at Home'  and ' freeze the Pizza for later '. Goals: Everyone has so many variations for making Pizza dough. I never realized the debate of Biga vs Poolish  dough making. Before we get into all the details, I set some goals. Type : I wasn't going for Neapolitan-style, very high-heat Pizza. The t...