Skip to main content

Kohinoor tandoori masala

We have tried this masala out many times and the results have always been good ! Definitely recommended for anyone intending to make tandoori chicken.

The recipe from the website
http://www.kohinoorfoods.co.uk/catalog/browse/seasonings/tandoori-special-seasonings-150g

Marinate the chicken (4 lb) cut into pieces with seasoning powder (1 tbsp) and 200g yoghurt. Keep it in a refrigerator for 3-4 hours. Pass in a pointed skewer through the chicken. In case of electric grill, a baking tray may be used. Roast the chicken in the tandoor or grill in an electric oven for 15-20 minutes. In between, brush some vegetable oil to avoid dryness. Remove chicken from tandoor and sprinkle salt and black pepper if desired. Serve it hot along with sliced onion, green chilies, spearmint leaves and tomato slices.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coal-Fired Pizza!!!

Coal-Fired Pizza My kids love Pizza. My wife and I, on the other hand, have left our love for Pizza behind. But, with the kids in tow, I started researching how to make a decent pizza from scratch. YouTube is filled with recommendations, so I had to make some choices for my very first Pizza. If you're looking for a quick-cooking Pizza, this isn't the recipe for you. This will take around 2 days, including fermentation and some work. As usual, Kamado Grill Classic is again my go-to cooking platform. References: John Setzler's ' Kamodo Joe Pizza '.  John Kenall's ' Easy Pizza Dough Recipe '. Vito Lacopelli's ' How to Make Perfect Pizza Dough at Home'  and ' freeze the Pizza for later '. Goals: Everyone has so many variations for making Pizza dough. I never realized the debate of Biga vs Poolish  dough making. Before we get into all the details, I set some goals. Type : I wasn't going for Neapolitan-style, very high-heat Pizza. The t...