Skip to main content

Mr. Wok, Plano, TX

We went to Mr. Wok, Plano today and it was quite an interesting experience! It was a team lunch and there were quite a few dishes out there most of which i didnt try since i am not that adventurous. The specialty of this place is the Peking duck which has to ordered one day in advance. There was tofu, cabbage, string beans and peas and those were quite good.

The peking duck is served with tortillas and it was quite ok. I have never been fond of duck but it was quite good. Other than that, there was the beggars chicken that is cooked in dough and the shell was quite hard to crack! It was quite interesting and served with sticky rice.

All in all, i seem to be experiencing different types of chinese food.

They are located at :
151 W. Spring Creek Pkwy
Ste 519
Plano, TX 75023
(214) 287-0237

www.mrtofu.net

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coal-Fired Pizza!!!

Coal-Fired Pizza My kids love Pizza. My wife and I, on the other hand, have left our love for Pizza behind. But, with the kids in tow, I started researching how to make a decent pizza from scratch. YouTube is filled with recommendations, so I had to make some choices for my very first Pizza. If you're looking for a quick-cooking Pizza, this isn't the recipe for you. This will take around 2 days, including fermentation and some work. As usual, Kamado Grill Classic is again my go-to cooking platform. References: John Setzler's ' Kamodo Joe Pizza '.  John Kenall's ' Easy Pizza Dough Recipe '. Vito Lacopelli's ' How to Make Perfect Pizza Dough at Home'  and ' freeze the Pizza for later '. Goals: Everyone has so many variations for making Pizza dough. I never realized the debate of Biga vs Poolish  dough making. Before we get into all the details, I set some goals. Type : I wasn't going for Neapolitan-style, very high-heat Pizza. The t...