Skip to main content

Bombay Chopstix, Richardson, TX

When i first saw Bombay Chopstix, i was excited. I am really fond of Indian chinese food! Our first experience wasnt too good, the restaurant was crowded and we decided to take a To go and we had to wait over an hour for our food. We saw that the orders were not processed in the same order as they were received. Several tables had some dishes served whereas others had not been served half an hour later.

The food on the other hand was ok. The price is quite expensive. If the service was better, we would have liked it.

We paid a second visit on a weekeday at around 9:50 PM and this time the restaurant was almost empty. The food was ok and it took around 20 minutes for them to serve it which isnt too bad. It does give a taste of Indian chinese and i wouldnt mind going there once in a while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coal-Fired Pizza!!!

Coal-Fired Pizza My kids love Pizza. My wife and I, on the other hand, have left our love for Pizza behind. But, with the kids in tow, I started researching how to make a decent pizza from scratch. YouTube is filled with recommendations, so I had to make some choices for my very first Pizza. If you're looking for a quick-cooking Pizza, this isn't the recipe for you. This will take around 2 days, including fermentation and some work. As usual, Kamado Grill Classic is again my go-to cooking platform. References: John Setzler's ' Kamodo Joe Pizza '.  John Kenall's ' Easy Pizza Dough Recipe '. Vito Lacopelli's ' How to Make Perfect Pizza Dough at Home'  and ' freeze the Pizza for later '. Goals: Everyone has so many variations for making Pizza dough. I never realized the debate of Biga vs Poolish  dough making. Before we get into all the details, I set some goals. Type : I wasn't going for Neapolitan-style, very high-heat Pizza. The t...