Skip to main content

Burger Street

http://www.burgerstreet.com/map.asp?city=dallas
We have been to this place twice so far and have found the food good both the times. I tried out the grilled chicken sandwich and found it good. Unfortunately, since i am a chicken only person there wasnt too much i could choose from apart from the chicken salad, chicken strips and grilled chicken salad. So if you are looking for variety in chicken, this may not be the place for you. The ambience is good and the best part is you get to decide what you want to put on your sandwich.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coal-Fired Pizza!!!

Coal-Fired Pizza My kids love Pizza. My wife and I, on the other hand, have left our love for Pizza behind. But, with the kids in tow, I started researching how to make a decent pizza from scratch. YouTube is filled with recommendations, so I had to make some choices for my very first Pizza. If you're looking for a quick-cooking Pizza, this isn't the recipe for you. This will take around 2 days, including fermentation and some work. As usual, Kamado Grill Classic is again my go-to cooking platform. References: John Setzler's ' Kamodo Joe Pizza '.  John Kenall's ' Easy Pizza Dough Recipe '. Vito Lacopelli's ' How to Make Perfect Pizza Dough at Home'  and ' freeze the Pizza for later '. Goals: Everyone has so many variations for making Pizza dough. I never realized the debate of Biga vs Poolish  dough making. Before we get into all the details, I set some goals. Type : I wasn't going for Neapolitan-style, very high-heat Pizza. The t...