Skip to main content

Sher-e-Punjab, Sabzi mandi, Garland

http://www.subzimandidallas.com/restaurant.asp
We have frequented this restaurant when we do our weekly shopping at this place. The chats and the alu and gobi parathas are awesome. The chole bhatura is also supposed to be good. They have a buffet on the weekends and if you appreciate punjabi food and have a good appetite its worth it. For me a single paratha suffices. I love the pickle and curd they serve with the paratha.
The paneer paratha is horrible and is not paneer paratha but cheese paratha. They have a variety of sweets and chats at affordable prices. Definitely worth trying out !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coal-Fired Pizza!!!

Coal-Fired Pizza My kids love Pizza. My wife and I, on the other hand, have left our love for Pizza behind. But, with the kids in tow, I started researching how to make a decent pizza from scratch. YouTube is filled with recommendations, so I had to make some choices for my very first Pizza. If you're looking for a quick-cooking Pizza, this isn't the recipe for you. This will take around 2 days, including fermentation and some work. As usual, Kamado Grill Classic is again my go-to cooking platform. References: John Setzler's ' Kamodo Joe Pizza '.  John Kenall's ' Easy Pizza Dough Recipe '. Vito Lacopelli's ' How to Make Perfect Pizza Dough at Home'  and ' freeze the Pizza for later '. Goals: Everyone has so many variations for making Pizza dough. I never realized the debate of Biga vs Poolish  dough making. Before we get into all the details, I set some goals. Type : I wasn't going for Neapolitan-style, very high-heat Pizza. The t...