Skip to main content

Chili's, Orlando, FL

We decided to have brunch over here before heading over to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. The food was good pretty much like all the other chili's that i had been too. However, they didn't have the meals under 5$ as they do in Dallas so i ended up wasting half my food.

The service was quite slow but the hostess was good.

They are located at:
7021 International Drive, Orlando, FL
(407) 352-7618‎

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coal-Fired Pizza!!!

Coal-Fired Pizza My kids love Pizza. My wife and I, on the other hand, have left our love for Pizza behind. But, with the kids in tow, I started researching how to make a decent pizza from scratch. YouTube is filled with recommendations, so I had to make some choices for my very first Pizza. If you're looking for a quick-cooking Pizza, this isn't the recipe for you. This will take around 2 days, including fermentation and some work. As usual, Kamado Grill Classic is again my go-to cooking platform. References: John Setzler's ' Kamodo Joe Pizza '.  John Kenall's ' Easy Pizza Dough Recipe '. Vito Lacopelli's ' How to Make Perfect Pizza Dough at Home'  and ' freeze the Pizza for later '. Goals: Everyone has so many variations for making Pizza dough. I never realized the debate of Biga vs Poolish  dough making. Before we get into all the details, I set some goals. Type : I wasn't going for Neapolitan-style, very high-heat Pizza. The t...