Skip to main content

Richter at Universal Studio, Orlando

We had lunch here and it was horrible. The burger was not cooked well and neither was the chicken sandwich done well. I would say, avoid this place if possible. There seem to be much nicer places to eat at Universal Islands of Adventure.

Their website:
http://allears.net/uni/menu/men_rb.htm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coal-Fired Pizza!!!

Coal-Fired Pizza My kids love Pizza. My wife and I, on the other hand, have left our love for Pizza behind. But, with the kids in tow, I started researching how to make a decent pizza from scratch. YouTube is filled with recommendations, so I had to make some choices for my very first Pizza. If you're looking for a quick-cooking Pizza, this isn't the recipe for you. This will take around 2 days, including fermentation and some work. As usual, Kamado Grill Classic is again my go-to cooking platform. References: John Setzler's ' Kamodo Joe Pizza '.  John Kenall's ' Easy Pizza Dough Recipe '. Vito Lacopelli's ' How to Make Perfect Pizza Dough at Home'  and ' freeze the Pizza for later '. Goals: Everyone has so many variations for making Pizza dough. I never realized the debate of Biga vs Poolish  dough making. Before we get into all the details, I set some goals. Type : I wasn't going for Neapolitan-style, very high-heat Pizza. The t...