Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Futura Deep Fry Pan (Kadhai)

I got this kadhai as a housewarming gift. I bought the 2.75 L Deep Fry Pan (Kadhai) with a stainless steel cover. The first time I used it, everything stuck and my vadas came apart. However, after 2 to 3 uses I can now use the kadhai comfortably. It is useful for sabzis and deep frying and it does allow one to cook large batches at a go. After, the initial hard start it has served me well. As far as cleaning goes, the kadhai is not as easy to clean as my tadka pan was and has several black spots. I end up using stainless steel scrubbers to clean the outside and many times the inside.

I have a mixed feeling about this kadhai. It looks beautiful and serves the purpose.

http://www.hawkinscookers.com/2.1.4.futura_deep_fry_pans.asp

No comments: