Skip to main content

Stuffed Capsicum

Ingredients:
3 capsicums halved
1/2 tsp chilli powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1/4 tsp garam masala powder
2 medium onions chopped
1 tbsp gram flour
juice of 1/2 lime
salt
3 tbsp oil
Method:
1) Remove seeds and centre from the capsicums.
Deep fry on medium heat until soft.
2) In a wok fry chopped onions till half done. Add gram flour and saute for 5 minutes
3) Add all the masalas, salt and lime juice. Saute for another 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
4) Fill capsicums with the masala and saute for 10 minutes in a wok

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coal-Fired Pizza!!!

Coal-Fired Pizza My kids love Pizza. My wife and I, on the other hand, have left our love for Pizza behind. But, with the kids in tow, I started researching how to make a decent pizza from scratch. YouTube is filled with recommendations, so I had to make some choices for my very first Pizza. If you're looking for a quick-cooking Pizza, this isn't the recipe for you. This will take around 2 days, including fermentation and some work. As usual, Kamado Grill Classic is again my go-to cooking platform. References: John Setzler's ' Kamodo Joe Pizza '.  John Kenall's ' Easy Pizza Dough Recipe '. Vito Lacopelli's ' How to Make Perfect Pizza Dough at Home'  and ' freeze the Pizza for later '. Goals: Everyone has so many variations for making Pizza dough. I never realized the debate of Biga vs Poolish  dough making. Before we get into all the details, I set some goals. Type : I wasn't going for Neapolitan-style, very high-heat Pizza. The t...